- Is very important that you inform to us of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor about high altitude trekking. If you are over the age of 60, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- You must inform your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tours please inform the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- Please note that the program deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is used to purchase the ticket entrance to Machu Picchu and also for booking the train tickets and hotels. And once a space is purchased it cannot be resold.
- Sunrise Peru Trek will not give any refunds if a participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip.
- If Sunrise Peru Trek doesn’t confirm the reservation, your payment will be refunded totally.
- All participants have to carry their own back packs, including sleeping bag and mattresses unless they booked an extra porter or the service includes porters, horsemen or mules.
- A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if available, their original student card ´ISIC´.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. Sunrise Peru Trek cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case force majeure occurs, like impossibility to operate the program or trek due to unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside control like: extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Sunrise Peru Trek will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available dates, or if impossible, will then propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the client is of lower value than that originally booked then the client is entitled to a refund of the price difference. All costs derived will be at the expense of the client. In case none of these would be feasible, Sunrise Peru Trek would refund all the money paid except all the incurred expenses so far.
- The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles. Payments with credit / debit cards need to be made 2 weeks prior to the Inca Trail and only accepted with the commission of 6% . You should contact us 2 weeks prior to the tour responding to the email with your confirmation requesting any final items to be added and then we can reconfirm the exact balance to be paid plus the 6% commission. You then can enter the same online system with your reference code and make the balance payment.
- If you prefer not to use the online system you can Skype to: sunriseperutrek and we can do a manual payment for you quickly and easily. Or you can use Western Union.
- The student discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not Sunrise Peru Trek. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is none neither transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled. However you can use part of the permit for Machu Picchu admission in other tour such as Lares, Salkantay, or train tours to Machu Picchu, if the entrance dates match.
- The Inca Trail Classic 4D/3N package includes: Train transport return to Cusco depends on train company availability. The train company only confirms the train schedule option to trekking agencies a few days before a trek for one way tickets from Aguas Calientes in high season dates. The train schedule offered could be anywhere between 4pm and 9pm and usually requires a private bus connection from Ollantaytambo to Cusco provided by Sunrise Peru Trek.
- If you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a porter will be provided to accompany you back to an area with emergency assistance capabilities. Helicopter air lifts and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger; if you fail to complete the tour due to illness we will assist you to meet with your group at Machu Picchu to recommence your tour at that point.
- Sunrise Peru Trek will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsible for your own personal property and rented equipment.
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
To make a payment by Paypal system click the button below, and complete the details for your operation: