Salkantay Trekking Routes are the finest destination for trekkers with varied taste. Actually the entire length and breadth of the Salkantay region is a paradise for the trekkers. Salkantay Trekking Routes are wealth of scenery, its diverse flora and fauna and its complex mix of culture makes a perfect formula for traveling through the countryside. We have few roads so actually trekking through different part of Salkantay region is really the best and ultimate way to experience the country’s unbeatable combination of both natural beauty and cultural scenery, The towering peak of Salkantay provides one of the highlight of the trek, Perhaps the most enjoyable part of a trek is the clean mountain air and magnificent view of the mighty Salkantay peak.
There are easy walks lasting a few days and there are strenuous expeditions that take several days. One can trek along the beaten trails or the virgin tracks. You can trek up to the foot of the great Vilcabamba Moutain range, such as Challenge Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu 3 Days, Salkantay Trekking To Machu Picchu 4 Days, Salkantay Trek To Machu Picchu 5 Days, Salcantay Trek & Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 7 Days, Salkantay Luxury Trek 9 Days, etc. There is something for everyone. The Salkantay Trekking Routes will take you through the country that has captured the imagination of the mountaineers and explorers for over a hundred years.
The Salkantay Trekking Routes are adventure activities in which people from all over the world take multi-day hiking trips through rural, often rugged territory. Many customers who are trekkers engage in longer trips through entire Cusco and Peru regions, using trekking as a way of getting from place to place. Salkantay Trek Routes are incorporated with the visit the most important icon of the Incas, Machu Picchu.
All Salkantay Trekking Routes consists of a series of ascents and descents walking 6 to 8 hours 14 to 16 kms per day on average with a guide, cook and pack animals. The objective of Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu not just the particular destination, but the journey itself. You travel at a modest pace, observing nature, rural communities, and spectacular mountain panoramas.
Why Chose Us for Salkantay Trekking Routes?
We are a specialist adventure tour operator with affordable and exciting adventures to Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu.
- We provide a complete catered and guided service of the highest quality.
- SUNRISE PERU TREK is running for nearly two decades organizing tours, Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu & trips to Machu Picchu and only employs quality & responsible staff who you can trust. Our office is based in Cusco.
- We only use fresh food – vegetables, fruit, chicken and meat and great care is taken with hygiene in order to minimize the risk of illnesses.
- Our trek service and client care in Cusco is managed directly by SUNRISE PERU TREL.
- Our guides are certified and issued licenses by the Cuzco Trekking Guides Association. Cooks, porters and horsemen are accredited by their own respective associations. We do not employ unlicensed or unaccredited guides and staff.
- We are a sensitive travel tour operator, and take care for our environment when we are working with groups. We only use gas for cooking, no fires, remove all our rubbish and waste, use a toilet tent and bury toilet waste.
- We also cater for vegetarian food and special diets.
- Our Camping Tents are top quality tents in good condition. Tents are on a twin share basis. The tents are 3 person tents, with plenty of room for two people to share.
- Our guides are trained in mountain first aid and carry a full first aid kit as well as an oxygen bottle.