Discover Inca Trail is seven day tour package in Peru where you’ll have the option to visit the most popular tourist destination in Peru. The Discover Inca Trail takes you to visit the city of Cusco, travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, hike the Inca trail to Machu Picchu and explore the iconic Machu Picchu. Our Discover Inca Trail offers great adventure tour through the national park of Machu Picchu including the best walking trail in the world. Discover Inca Trail tour package is suitable for everybody all year around; however is very important to reserve in advance since the permits for the Inca trail are limited to only 200 tourist and 300 support team per day.
The seven day Discover Inca Trail tour package starts in the city of Cusco at 3,400m; where you can arrive by airplane from Lima the capital of Peru. Peru is a traditional homeland of the Incas people. It is also known as “Tawantinsuyo”. Peru includes one of the highest elevations on earth with an average elevation of 3,500m. With its long and rich cultural history, Peru has been able to safeguard their culture despite the existence of modern culture.
- 1st Day: You’ll arrive to Cusco
- 2th Day: Sacred valley tour by private car
- Day 3, 4, 5 & 6: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (all portered trek)
- 7th day: Departure day from Cusco
- Visit the city of Cusco once the capital of the Incas
- Drive through the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Explore the Inca ruins of Pisaq
- Enjoy a local cuisine in the town of Urubamba.
- Explore the Inca fortress of Ollantyatmbo and the traditional town of it.
- Hike the ancient Inca Trail with bred taken views.
- Explore the Iconic Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a free time within Machu Picchu for further exploration