Cusco Tour is unique tour package in the region of Cusco Peru that offers you an experience of the Capital of the Incas and the mysterious Inca settlements including Machu Picchu known as the lost city of the Incas. Cusco Tour can be enjoyed as a gentle walk into the heart of Cusco and Machu Picchu, offering breathtaking views of the mountain range and the surrounding snow-capped peaks. On the way, you will encounter several ascents and descents, but these are not challenging for the inexperienced walker.
The Cusco Tour is a vast natural and cultural highlight most of them registered as reserved areas by the UNESCO. Several of these areas are very popular for tourist from all over the world. Cusco Tour includes the visit of the city of Cusco and surrounding Inca buildings, the sacred Valley of the Incas, Journey to Machu Picchu, visit the circular terraces of the Incas and the charming salt mines. Cusco Tour lets you to enjoy the most important tourist attractive traveling by confortable bus, train and walking through the Inca sites; during the tour we’ll use hotels of 3-stars category.
On the Cusco Tour, you will experience the adventure of traveling and walking in the region of Cusco at 3,400m and seeing some fascinating glimpses of the rich Inca culture in the villages on route. Arriving at Cusco airport, you will be picked up by your guide, who will drive you up to the designated hotel and where the tour begins. The first part of tour is very easy in order you can get better acclimatization the higher altitudes. One of the high points of the trip is the excursion to the Inca ruins of Pisaq on day two. From here you will enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the Sacred Valley and the Vilcanota mountain range.
1at Day: Arrive to Cusco & Guided city tour
2th Day: Guided Sacred Valley tour
3th Day: Guided Machu Picchu tour
4th Day: Guided Maras-Moray
5th Day: Departure time
- Visit the city of Cusco once the capital of the Incas
- Explore the surrounds of the city of Cusco
- Drive through the sacred valley of the Incas
- Explore the Inca sites of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo in the sacred valley
- Visit the traditional local markets in Pisaq on the sacred valley
- Ride the train trough the Urubamba valley for two hours to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Watch the sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Explore the iconic Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a free time within Machu Picchu for further exploration
- Explore the circular Inca terraces of Moray
- Visit the picturesque salt mines of Maras.