Salkantay Trek Service: All of the Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu itinerary described on our website can be tailored as per your specific interest and requirements. In addition to our scheduled treks, we offer a competitive and expert tailor made service for individuals and groups. We never force you to stick our listed treks and tour. Being very flexible we would be happy to go through your suggested idea to design the perfect adventure for you. Our tailor made Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu service is extremely popular and it is great way to ensure that you get exactly what you want from your travel planes and have lots of practical suggestions and experience as well as lots of exciting ideas to share with you.
Let us take care of the research and arrangements for your accommodation, guides, transport, permits, equipment, food and all ground handling services for Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu using our local knowledge and expertise.
Our Salkantay Trek Service
- SUNRISE PERU TREK is trekking specialist company committed to organize tours, expeditions and trekking tours to Machu Picchu like Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu, Our Company is based in the City of Cusco just 110 km away from Machu Picchu.
- We are proud to provide a complete catered and guided service of the highest quality for Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu.
- We run our own treks so; we can assure the fair treatment of our staff and the good quality of the equipment and the food for Salkantay trek.
- SUNRISE PERU TREK guides are certified and issued licenses by Cusco Trekking Guides Association. Cooks, porters and horsemen are accredited by their own respective associations. We do not employ unlicensed or unaccredited guides and staff.
- SUNRISE PERU TREK are certificated by the Peruvian government and high professional tour operator Travel Agency; we take care for our environment when we are working with groups. We only use gas for cooking, no fires, remove all our rubbish and waste, use a toilet tent and bury toilet waste.
- At Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu we only use fresh food – vegetables, fruit, chicken and meat and great care is taken with hygiene in order to minimize the risk of illnesses for our customers.
- For Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu customers, we also cater for vegetarian food and special diets.
- Our tents are brand-new four season tents; the tents are four people capacity tent are for two persons, with plenty of room for more conformability at the time of resting.
- Each year prior to the commencement of the trekking season, we have training days and instruction for our key guides, cooks and assistants to ensure quality of client service.
- SUNRISE PERU TREK reinvest profits each year into upgrading our tents and equipment to ensure maximum client comfort and safety.
- There will be a rescue horse with all the trek groups, whatever the size of the group, and if a client is tired or unwell they can ride the horse.
Experience Our Salkantay Trek Service
Challenge Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu 3 Days
Salkantay Trekking to Machu Picchu 4 days
Salkantay Trekking is situated at the zone of Soraypampa, the foothill of Umantay Mountain at 3,800m. From here we ascend through the high Andean valley for one of the highlights of this trek and from here one gains a lifelong memory of an incredible panorama of Salkantay Mountain. The Salkantay Trekking after the highest pass descent through ….Read More
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu 5 Days
Salkantay Trek is not just walk but an adventure and cultural experience, Salkantay is the region’s highest mountain located to the south of Machu Picchu, is one of the best hills for hiking in Peru; the trail makes way through the high Andean valleys until 3,800m, then change abruptly to high Rocky Mountains and later, in the other site of the pass….Read More
Salcantay Trek & Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 7 Days