Our mission Vision is your memorable experience during your holidays touring with SUNRISE PERU TREK; Quality outstanding personalized service and tours, outdoor camp trips or jungle excursions at affordable rates.Leader Tour Agency and Operator in Cusco Region contributes greatly to the development of the Tourism Sector.We are very focused in increasing the quality of your experience and your expectation.To continue offering a service of quality, that it does not have to be necessarily expensive, with a great human trained group and using high standard and comfortable camping equipment.
- Exceeding expectations through effective, resourceful, caring service while inspiring the highest level of trust.Top guides for top clients. Continual quality improvement our trips, up-dating qualification of our staff and guides.Positive environment and social impact, “Leave no trace”, environmentally sensitive company.Emergency and Medical assistance line and operational offices 24h/7d.Superb value for money in our All included Packages, expeditions, treks and tours.100% operated by SUNRISE PERU TREK Travel and guaranteed departures.
Sunrise Peru Trek supports the rural communities with our Community Projects by donating apercentage of our profits organized directly by us or in association with local non-governmental organizations (NGO’s). We mainly support rural communities from where our porters and other employees come from. We also support small communities along the routes that we operate; we are located in Cusco over 3,400 meters above sea level. The owner is Peruvian guide who understand the real problems and needs that are present in our country; especially in the highlands. Our porters mainly come from the highlands of Cusco city. We are very interested in helping the development of our brothers that live in the same country. Unfortunately there are some foreign tour operators that talk the same theme but in reality what they say is not true. They say they pay their porters well and make social projection while their porters only wear few clothes. They are sometimes unprepared for the climate. This isn’t fair, it is an insult. We are Peruvians and local operators from Cusco. We are motivated to provide good treatment to porters and help their families and their communities. At first we visit different communities of our porters like: Chinchero, Paucartambo, Lares, Amparaes, Patacancha, Willoc, Calca, Yanahuara, Anta, Huarocondo, Cattca, T’inki, llaccacheta, etc.
We realize that they need work. They say “we will do anything we just want to work to help us our selves.
Sunrise Peru Trek is committed to organizing projects within the Andean communities in Cusco-Peru.
We know that tourism activity is very important in our country and especially in Cusco. It contributes to Peru’s economy and provides employment for many people. Unfortunately their communities aren’t sharing in any of the financial gains. Since the initiation of our activities in tourism as a tour operator specializing in trekking we try to understand the hard is the live for communities. Starting Christmas 2000 we wanted to do something for the children of our porters. We traveled to Cattca – Ausangate and had a Christmas party giving gifts to the children (300). We had a party with hot chocolate and pannetone and we shared a special day. We were glad to see the happy faces of the children. After this time we promised to do this activity every year in different communities. We can say that we were the first ones doing this kind of activities without any financial interest.
- In Christmas 2002 we traveled to Arequipa to one of the orphanages (200 children) in Cerro Colorado and we had the same party for the children giving gifts, pannetone and hot chocolate.
- In Christmas 2003 we traveled to Amparaes where most of our porters come from. In this time we traveled in our own van carrying with gifts, pannetone, and hot chocolate and so on.
- In Christmas 2004 we were in Lares doing the same activity for 300 children.
- In Christmas 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 we celebrated Christmas with three communities in different places one of which was Chaquepay, Paucarmarka, Siwincca and other Communities.
- Another community was Yanahuara in the Sacred Valley of the Incas for 200 children (another group of our porters are from here). The last party for the children was in Ollantaytambo. We gave gifts to over 800 children, and pannetone and hot chocolate. We are very proud promoting these kinds of activities.Christmas 2009 we had parties in three communities. The three communities were Ollantaytambo (for 1000 children), Huarocondo (400 children) and Lares (Pumapunku 300 children.
- We want to give special thanks to Joakim Bendezu from Sweden. He started to visit and help with materials and money for the primary school of Patacancha since 2004.
- We have ambitious projects for the different communities of our porters such as giving educational materials for their children. We know that education it is very important and we want to start with this, we know that it is very expensive to send their children to school because they need materials and clothing. Often instead of sending their children to school they prefer to send them to work.